5.16.2003

I'm sitting here minding my own business, working like a good little ant and I hear this song from WDVX over my little Harman/Kardon speakers. It was a simple song, lyrics, guitar and a harmonica. A simple song about a chicken who hasn't laid an egg since last fall. Stragely I know the words...
I start thinking that Buddy Green sang this song this past Monday at a banquet we went to. The banquet was for an inner city tutor program that our church sponsors call The Eagles Program. Buddy is an active volunteer as well as my wife. It was great, he had egg shakers for all the kids so they could sing and play along with him. Well, the song ends and they say, that's Buddy Greene folks on the harmonica. Cool. Its Camper Fest in Clinton, TN. How great that Buddy got to kick off weekend. Next time I see Buddy I'll tell him I enjoyed the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home