5.09.2003

I recieved some bad news today.
Eminem bars Weird Al Yankovic from making a video parodying Oscar-winning "Lose Yourself"
Dang.
There was a time where my heart for the Lord was so confused and my musical tastes so influencial that I listened primarily to Weird Al and They Might Be Giants almost exclusively. I didn't like the Christian station because I knew my heart didn't "really believe" the words but I didn't want to listen to booty rap on the pop station. It was a twisted way of "being a good person". I think anyone who has enjoyed a Weird Al albumn for more than a week has been at this place to some degree. If not that, then were just plainly the weird guy in the class who wanted some attention.

Please Mr Eminem, we already don't take you seriously... let us have the laugh.

on a better note

its Friday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home