4.25.2003

There moving my cube.
This doesn't involve a forklift and me with a seatbelt strapped to my office chair, but it does involve me packing all my junk into boxes again and making friends with new "neighbors". Not a bad deal though. I'll be directly off the warehouse floor in a little room with no windows and lots of noise... wait, that isn't very cool.
I wonder how long it would take them to notice if I just moved all my stuff to the empty cube next to me instead and kept quiet. I thought about putting police crime scene tape around my cube and then coming in to get my work done in the middle of the night when no one was here. I'm thinking I will probably end up getting moved. If I do does anyone want to help me bust a whole in the wall to use as a door and a window?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home