4.15.2003

Here is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?"
GENERAL REINWALD: "We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting."
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "Shooting ! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it ?"
GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range."
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?"
GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm."
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "But you're equipping them to become violent killers."
GENERAL REINWALD: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you ? "
The radio went silent and the interview ended. You gotta love the Marines

I couldn't verify this by searching on NPR, but it is still pretty knock me out of my chair, slap me on the back and offer me a cigar funny.

Caught me a couple of fishies this weekend and even better saw some great fishing bumper stickers.
"Fish tremble at the sound of my name"
"Will Fish for Fish"
"Nymph Phomaniac" - Brave man to put this on his truck. Looked like it could be a gov't required sticker or something.

Too bad I left my freaking digital camera at my desk all weekend charging the battery.

Also,
Elvish
Elvish


To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home