2.20.2003

So what does it mean?

I had to go to Memphis a couple of days ago for a training class. turned out ok, I just ended up getting back to the homefront after midnight... then the burger from dinner decided enough was enough, rebelled and exited through the front door with vengence around 3 am.

I miss being out on the trail, hiking with a single goal in mind. working towards to see an overlook or a waterfall. keeping a pase and listening to the breeze through the trees. if only it would quit raining. hitting the D-golf links is almost as good. Even better on depending on the day. lately the rain has kept the course too wet to even try to play. Last night I walked out of the building here at work and it was still kind of light outside! I can't wait for the long summer days. Windows down and NPR blasting on the radio. I've turned into an old fart and I'm only 25. Perhaps I will have to only get the news on the way to work during that part of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home