2.14.2003

Blog Worthy Chain Mail

> Her Side of the Story:
>
> We planned to meet at a bar for a drink Sunday
> night. I had spent the
> afternoon shopping with the girls and was a bit
> tardy. He was in an odd
> mood. I thought it might have been my fault because
> I was a bit later than
> I promised, but he didn't say anything much about
> it.
>
> The conversation was very slow going so I thought we
> should go off somewhere
> more intimate so we could talk more privately. We
> went to this restaurant
> and he was STILL acting a bit funny.
>
> I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder
> whether it was me or something
> else. I even asked him, and he said no. But I still
> wasn't really sure.
>
> So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said
> that I loved him deeply
> and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know
> what the hell that meant,
> because you know he didn't say it back or anything.
> We finally got back
> home, and I was wondering if he was going to leave
> me!
>
> So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched
> on the TV. Reluctantly
> and discouraged, I said I was going to go to bed.
>
> After about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my
> surprise, we made love.
>
> But, he still seemed really distracted and distant,
> so afterwards I just
> wanted to confront him but just cried myself to
> sleep.
>
> I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I
> really think he's seeing
> someone else.
>
> -----------------------------------------
>
> His Side of the Story:
>
> The Vols lost. Got laid, though.
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home