2.13.2003

Two Things
First, I updated my photo page.

Second, I saw one of those glass rooms that they use for a booth at home decorating shows and that sit out front of Home Depot and such today... on the interstate... behind a pickup truck. I guess it was in route to show some new customers "just how wonderful life can be when you have a sun room attached to the back of your house". I hear people that have them spend up to 80% of their time in them because they are so wonderful. Seeing it wiz down the interstate at a cool 60 mph triggered a great idea. These guys should have a manican sitting in there either face up to the glass with a look of desperation and a sign saying "Help! They have me trapped in here and are transporting me to a testing facility!!" or he could just be sitting there holding up the paper and a cup of coffee. I swerve out of my lane if I saw either of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home