1.29.2003

Lavatory Interuption
My office is a large one, but empty... many of the employees have moved to another location outside of town. Thus, a few of us enjoy quiet conditions even if radios are played. We also enjoy large bathroom that are seldom shared by two people at the same time.
I was in the stall today, taking care of business and someone walked into the bathroom. It is typicall in this case, if reveresed, for me to turn around and return later to leave user 1 in peace. Not only did this guy not leave, he came and chose the stall right next to mine (mine being the larger handycap stall on the end of a row of three). I realized immediately, that this guy was either a freak or in an emergency situation.
Rushing the process I made my way to the sink in time to realize he was in an emergency situation. I skipped the papertowels and dried my hands on my pants as I opened the door. I almost wished him luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home