11.25.2003

no more V-I-@-G-R-A
Amazing. I guess it will be amazing if they actually pass it and then enforce it. I say bump up the fines. Set them so high they could bust one guy and give all the public teachers in the US a $1000 bonus. If they guy can't pay then lock him in a room with a computer and access to only spam email.
Who orders this stuff anyways? They would have to go through some sort of thought processing like this.
"You know, I was skepticle before, but this particular email somehow makes sense. Of course I would like to make my lover crazy. Of course I want to be the topic of conversation in the women's restauroom. I think I might just give it a try. Gee, I should buy some of this companies stock."

I guess my email address cost some guy with a garage full of the latest AMAZING NEW PRODUCT DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER about $.001 so he sends me an add hoping I'll cave once or even buys some as a joke.

Whatever happened to plain old brainwashing - limited to TV, Radio and bill boards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home