11.24.2003

I'm wearing my green sweater today. You know, the "ribbed" one. Its not really my style, but it was free and the wife likes it so every now and then this winter I will wear it in the hopes of turning her head when I get home. Wifes, if you didn't know, your husband still wants to turn your head. The funniest part of the Full Monty (stage not movie) was Herald's wife's solo. If you see the play, I'm sure you'll agree (unless you think a homosexual knocking a straight guy out and then saying "fairies 1, christians 0" is funny... which I didn't). She has a solo about how much she loves her Harold. He's lost his management job and is keeping it from her because he thinks she only loves him for the things he buys her and trips he takers her on.

The wife actually left this morning to go to the mother-in-laws so I thought about waiting to wear the sweater next week when she was home again, but it was next in the line up of things to wear and I didn't want anything else to cut line.

Needless to say the next two nights will be full of preping, painting and stuff. Project gallor. If ye love the hammer and brush, bring ye ass down yonder pass to my home. Just call first so I'm not sanding in my undies when you get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home