3.27.2007

Tennessee River Fish
I've been thinking about picking up blogging again if for no other reason but to just track some of the sites I stumble upon and keep them handy.

This past weekend I met a few old college buddies in Townsend, TN just outside the Great Smokey Mountains for a little R&R. The weather was absolutely perfect but the fish seemed to be spooked by the early warm weather. The folks at the Little River Outfitters were a bit stumped as well. Seemed that everyone was having a tough time.

The 8 of us fished hard on Saturday with enough decent catch for a little appatizer around the campfire.

The weekend did give me an opportunity to try out my new video camera though and I dropped it into iMovie last night and came away with a great little 4 min synopsis of the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home