4.28.2005

My men's bible study had a group camp out this past weekend which was fantastic. Pretty much the entire hike out we talked about Mercy Children's Clinic... we just happened to have the founder/CEO with us and he let us in on his vision and we ended up talking about a person's perspective on their education and gifts. Really they all talked and I just listened.

Do you view your education as a means to serve the world for Christ or do you view your education as a means to provide a false sense of security based on your bank account balance?

I've been looking a my job and what I want to do next for a few months now... unfortunately I haven't really found anything that sounds good to me. The other problem is I have been looking based on the income. Do I want to make the same or less than I am making now? No. Do I have to do that to fall in line with using my education for service? No. The problem is the mindset. Perhaps the Lord has been holding me in check waiting for me to see my issue. I'm ready to see his will but I'm still struggling with the idea he might want me to make less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home