2.02.2005

Caution: Construction Area
The wife and I are getting ready to start a screened in porch addition on the house. I thought I would track our progress through the event. Last night my guy came by the house to get another look at the house so he can get some drawings together to get the permit done.
My task is to get the underground wiring marked so we don't cut my phone and power lines. Seems easy enough but neither the power company or the phone company have any info on their website that I can find. Emails sent and time passes....

We're looking at a ground break sometime the week of Feb 14. So far the most exciting part is that was the same date my guy told me over 2 months ago. The previous guy kept telling me "a couple of weeks" for over 6 months. He had come highly recommended for his quality but the guy was a complete liar so I was relieved to start fresh with someone new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home