11.07.2002

I changed the oil in both my car and the wife's car last night. while the oil was draining and I was nursing a cold frosty adult beverage I decided to clean out my tool closet. "interesting," you say. "a tool closet." Well it's really not that intersting. I did find some very cool things in the tool closet though. For one, I found out that I have 4 cans of WD-40. I am totally set on WD. Out of the four cans, there are three different sizes. Two of the cans are monsters with "15% more free" written in white on a red stripe around the top of the can. The stuff is amazing. Last night while I was playing around in the garage, I quieted the hinge for the garage door, a squeak in my car door hinge and a couple of spiders that were living in my tool closet.


In similar news I have 2 years worth of used oil stored in my garage in grape juice, milk, old radiator fluid and Gatoraid containers. Free to the first bidder. Buyer pays for shipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home