10.02.2002

Messge from WDVX

Can anyone fix this one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: mail@wdvx.com [mailto:mail@wdvx.com]

Oh no...... tell them WDVX leads to greater productivity.

Tony

To: mail@wdvx.com

It did not. I'm getting the "Access is Denied" message. I think my employer has put a block on it.
Thanks anyways.

Still humming,
Charlie

From: mail@wdvx.com [mailto:mail@wdvx.com]

Go to our website at www.wdvx.com and click on the webcast page. We are streaming audio through a different source. Thanks so much for the mail. Please let me know if this works.

Tony Lawson


To: mail@wdvx.com

I have been listening to WDVX daily through warpradio and today it shows that you aren't broadcasting through them anymore.
I tried going through Windows media player and it is telling me that "access is denied".
Don't know if it is a firewall thing that work started or if you guys have changed service and haven't updated the webpage yet.
Tell me you know how I can tune in from Nashville or I might have to quit my job and move back to Knoxville.

Fingers crossed and humming Shady Grove,

Charlie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home